Monday, November 19, 2007

ILL-INI

The night the Illini beat Ohio State I was so excited I could not go to sleep. I decided to take a walk and ended up at Memorial Stadium, where the Illini play home football games. I snuck in a side entrance and found my way to the field. It occurred to me that had we beat the Buckeyes at home, the goal posts would have been torn down. I decided this needed to happen anyway. With brute strength I managed to unearth the goal posts from the north end zone and drug them over a mile to our house. (Avoiding police detection was easy, as they were busy busting the publicly intoxicated down in Campus Town.)

2 comments:

Bev Weidner said...

You are such a badass! and Pregnant at that!

Bev Weidner said...

OH WOOPS! In my head it was KATELYN dragging that thing back to your house. HAAA!