So it seems I only take photos of my children on holidays. Here a some pics of Lauren and Cass all decked out in green for St. Patrick's Day. This morning, I gave Jeff a good pinch for his lack of green, but Lauren would only give him hugs and thought I was mean for pinching. She was also very protective of me, when Jeff tried to give me my birthday spankings last week. She obviously doesn't grasp the concept of "tradition."
I have also included a photo of Lauren in her new crocheted skull cap from Cousin Lori as well as one of Lauren donning my bathing suits, which she got a kick out of and insisted on wearing during her bath. I've since put a moratorium on wearing Mom's suits to bathe in, but she sure gave her parents a good laugh that first night.

Eating our Lucky Charms (rather, Cheerios).

Lauren with "Binky" the dog in baby doll clothes.

Lauren in her lovely skull cap.

The bikini bottoms didn't fit.

Saggy bottomed girl.

Ready to dive in.
No comments:
Post a Comment