Cassidy turned 1-year-old on April 8, but we postponed his birthday celebration until Easter Sunday. After a church egg hunt and service, we enjoyed an afternoon with Aunt Jori (who celebrated her 30th birthday the day after's Cassidy's birthday), Uncle Tim, Britton, and Addy, as well as our good friends, Amy Feather, the Dawseys, and the Uhligs. I made Cass an airplane birthday cake (chocolate cake with buttercream icing), which I was still decorating when the guests arrived. I got it done just in time for lunch (with some help from Jori and Amy). It was a hit with Cass, which made the labor worthwhile. Lauren helped Cass take his first bites, but he finished up on his own like a pro. After gobbling up his cake, I plopped Cass - clothes and all - straight into the tub, as he had cake and icing from head to toe. Fun times!
Hope you enjoy this footage from the festivities...
4 comments:
I. LOVE. THIS.
Nice Job Kate!!
That is awesome!!! Keep all the photos coming, I must check this blog for updates almost everyday!
Love, christina
Fabulous cake and awesome video!
I have never seen a sequence so freakin awesome! But, I shouldn't be surprised because my BIG has always been super talented and creative. I loved it!
Post a Comment