I have enjoyed working on a couple sewing projects this spring. First, I made canvas bags for Lauren's teachers, which she drew pictures on with fabric markers. They turned out cute and were well received, but I forgot to take pictures. Oops. I do have pictures of the summer tops I've sewn for a couple of Lauren's friends for their birthdays. They are made with light cotton fabric and are perfect for lounging around in the sun. Lauren keeps begging for me to make her one, which I do plan on, when I can find the time. Boy, I wish I could sew instead of work, but we have to eat. So I'll put in my 8 hours at work and try to find one or two hours to sew after the kids have gone to bed. If only my income could pay for food and a maid, for when I sew I ignore the dirty house.

3 comments:
Hey, I don't even sew, and I ignore the dirty house, so you are already doing better than me!
soo cute. maybe you can just start selling your clothes and bags. then you can have both worlds...except for the house cleaning itself part. you are so creative.
you're one talented chica! wish i was your neighbor so you could teach me a thing or two. :)
Post a Comment