Friday, July 24, 2009

L-Diva

Lauren learned a new song in school recently and sings it so often we all have it in our heads constantly. She agreed to sing it to the camera, so we could put it on the computer. She loves that she can watch herself over and over and over again. It's cute enough that you may find yourself watching it over and over, too. It's definitely a day brightner.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE this! She is so very sweet! I miss you guys, and can't wait to see you again.

Jori

Robin said...

that is some seriously cute stuff. :)

Bev Weidner said...

This just makes me laugh so much!! She's the best!

kathy coll said...

AWWWWW! That is so cute. She can't sing without her dimples showing, too! I miss her already. I can't believe she will be in Kindergarten in a month. Soon we will have to be attending her high school graduation. I hate how time flies. Let's perfect a way to punch a button and freeze time at our favorite times. Of course, that could get boring! Ha! So, let's freeze these great times in our memories and keep those videos!!! MOM

Sarah said...

The diva with dimples! So cute!

carolynne said...

too cute for words